Jonathan W. Davis is a Shareholder and Director of Wallace Saunders. Our practice focuses on serving all the legal and risk management needs of local, regional and national business. Our role is similar to that of an in-house legal department, but with over 50 attorneys the wealth of our experience may be greater than most in-house legal departments. Our role is also flexible to meet the needs of any size business or individual.
Jon’s practice has focused on offering a diverse array of services to companies and/or professionals from the initial risk management planning with clients to fierce advocacy after claims have been made. His advocacy spans a number of areas including: small and mid-size business, Architects, Engineers, Oral Surgeons, Dentists, Doctors, Hospitals, Insurance Brokers and Realtors.
Jon litigates a broad range of state and federal cases including wrongful death, design defect, medical/dental malpractice, fraud and misrepresentations. Prior to disputes he works with you in establishing your company and managing your risk as you conduct your business. He has broad experience working with and defending a wide spectrum of clients including Fortune 500 companies, regional medical providers, internationally known architecture firms, and individual clients.
Jon values his roots and has planted himself firmly within the greater Kansas City Community. He serves as the Chairman of the Board for the Church of the Resurrection Foundation, and serves on Resurrection’s Church Council – and is a committed member of Resurrection’s Downtown Campus in the heart of the city at 15th and McGee.
Jon through law school was involved with the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation, the nation's 4th largest. Throughout his practice he has continued this involvement and currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Community Foundation of Johnson County, and affiliate of GKCCF.
- Birthplace: Newton, Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court of the District of Kansas
- 2005 J.D., The University of Kansas School of Law
- 2002 B.S.E., The University of Kansas
- Church of the Resurrection
- Member of Church Council, 2012 – Present
- Chairman of the Foundation Board, 2012 – Present
- Foundation Board of Directors, 2010 – Present
- Ross T. Roberts Inn of Court, 2007 – 2008
- Graduate, Greater Kansas City Bar Leadership Academy, 2006 – 2007
- Council on Philanthropy and GKCCF Board of Director Training Program, 2006
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Program Coordinator, 2005
- Wallace, Saunders, Austin, Brown & Enochs, Chartered
- Attorney, 2005 – Present
- Shareholder and Director, 2012 – Present
- Member, Litigation and Business Law Practice Groups
- Greater Kansas City Community Foundation
- Legal Intern, June 2004 - December 2004
CONTACT JONATHAN DAVIS