Jason R. Whitener joined the Firm in 2012. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in History with honors in 1995 from The University of Kansas. He received his law degree from Washburn University School of Law 1999 after graduating with honors. Mr. Whitener is licensed to practice law in Kansas and Missouri. His civil practice focus is on tort litigation defense.
- Birthplace: Topeka, Kansas
- Juris Doctor, Washburn University School of Law, 1999
- Bachelor of Arts, History, The University of Kansas, 1995
- Wallace, Saunders, Austin, Brown & Enochs, Chartered
- Attorney, 2012 - Present
- Attorney, Of Counsel, 2012 - Present
- Member, Litigation Practice Group
- Brown & James, P.C.
- Senior Associate Attorney, August 2011 - 2012
- Holbrook & Osborn, P.A.
- Associate Attorney, 2005 - 2008
- Gehrt & Roberts, Chtd.
- Associate Attorney, 2003 - 2005
- Kansas Court of Appeals
- Research Attorney, 2000 - 2003 and 2008 - 2011
- Kansas Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE AND EXPERIENCE
- Licensed to practice in Kansas and Missouri; admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas, and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Concentrates on tort litigation defense